What K & T Aerials do NOT guarantee:
- Accidental Damage: The antenna assembly is knocked off alignment by high winds, Window Cleaner/ other Installer.
- Malicious Damage: The antenna assembly is physically damaged (vandalized)
- Incorrect Diagnosis: The customer’s Access card/ STB EPG Software are identified as being faulty.
- Material Failure (Pre Supplied): The customers/ clients pre supplied equipment (Digital Receiver - STB, PVR, IDTV with Free-view built-in) is found to be faulty/ miss-configured/ incorrectly connected with existing equipment
- Force Majeure: The antenna is knocked off alignment or damaged by natural causes such as storm or lightning damage/ water ingress - Bad weather/ high winds etc
- Broadcast Changes: The Customers service is affected by broadcaster/ broadcast authority/ transmission platform changes/ over air upgrades/ modifications after the point of installation, causing loss of service/ specific channels etc. Channel availability may change without warning) (Digital receiver – STB, PVR, IDTV with Free-view built-in) is found to be faulty/ miss-configured with existing equipment