We supply and install a wide range of aerials for Digital TV, as well as FM and DAB radio aerials.
With over 30 years in the TV Aerial industry, our knowledge and expertise will ensure we provide you with the best advice and a quality installation with the best equipment at a resonable price for your requirements.
All aerials, amplifiers and cable we use are CAI benchmarked for digital capability, and all brackets and masts are galvanised and aluminium for longer life.
Freeview is the easiest way to enjoy digital TV for Free. There are up to 50 digital TV channels with no subscription, no contract, no fuss. There are also many digital radio stations, as well as the interactive features via the red button.
To receive Freeview a set top box or TV with built in Digital tuner is required. Receiving Freeview is entirely based on being in a coverage area, and having a good quality aerial providing an adequate signal level at each TV set.
If you would like further advice on receiving Freeview please contact us.
Existing Freeview users should note that the new 4G mobile internet service starting in 2013 may also have the side effect of interfering with people’s Freeview service. (Satellite TV services are not expected to be affected, and only new 4G services that operate at 800 MHz may cause this problem).
In response to this known potential problem, K&T Aerials are fully equipped with a range of solutions, tailored to suit specific set-ups and problems.
TV Wall mounting service
We offer a bespoke installation service for residential, commercial and business customers to ensure that your TV is wall mounted to match your individual requirements. We will help you transform your room into a home cinema complete with concealed wiring to make you the envy of your friends and family.
If you are a Local Authority, Managing Agent, Housing Association, Landlord, Building or Electrical Contractor, then we can help you with your requirements for any aspect of Terrestrial TV and Satellite Distribution, be it maintenance, upgrading or a new installation.
Receiving the correct independent advice regarding your requirements, and having a system professionally designed and installed is very important, and this is where we specialise.
We always recommend that the TV specification of a project is handled by a specialist such as ourselves, rather than included in the general Electrical specification. This way we can make the client aware of the best and latest type of system for the development.
What K & T Aerials do NOT guarantee:
- Accidental Damage: The antenna assembly is knocked off alignment by high winds, Window Cleaner/ other Installer.
- Malicious Damage: The antenna assembly is physically damaged (vandalized)
- Incorrect Diagnosis: The customer’s Access card/ STB EPG Software are identified as being faulty.
- Material Failure (Pre Supplied): The customers/ clients pre supplied equipment (Digital Receiver - STB, PVR, IDTV with Free-view built-in) is found to be faulty/ miss-configured/ incorrectly connected with existing equipment
- Force Majeure: The antenna is knocked off alignment or damaged by natural causes such as storm or lightning damage/ water ingress - Bad weather/ high winds etc
- Broadcast Changes: The Customers service is affected by broadcaster/ broadcast authority/ transmission platform changes/ over air upgrades/ modifications after the point of installation, causing loss of service/ specific channels etc. Channel availability may change without warning) (Digital receiver – STB, PVR, IDTV with Free-view built-in) is found to be faulty/ miss-configured with existing equipment